For the last few weeks, I’ve been waking up at 8:30 everyday and getting started on my day. I am now used to my schedule with church and teaching in the evenings. Because of that, I need to start nailing down a routine that is better throughout the day. I just typed out my to-do list for the day that I plan on crossing off throughout the day. Here is to productivity! Feel free to
Goals for November:
- 30 minutes of reading/listening to scriptures or church talks daily
- Clear our the spare bedrooms while maintaining the rest of the house’s cleanliness 😉
- Get my adoption sponsorship program set up through my business
- Enjoy our time in universal studios/Harry Potter world with friends!
- Sell candles at two different pop-up shops (one benefits an adoption ministry)
- Finish reading all of the books I have been sent by sponsors
Reviewing goals from October:
- Read/listen to 30 minutes of church stuff everyday
I need to make a schedule for this. I tend to go in spurts.
Listen to an educational podcast once a day
I love me some podcasts. I should probably share which are my favorite soon 🙂 . Any suggestions?
Clean/organize/purge for 30 minutes everyday
It is amazing how much time it can take to maintain a home, but boy does it feel SO MUCH BETTER afterwords.
- Go to the temple once
- Post twice a week on the blog
Nope, but I’m already scheduling out posts for November so I’m excited!
- Read 4 books
I think I might be in a reading rut right now. I’ve really been struggling with it.
Get everything ready for my business and launch it!My candle business is now launched here!
What is a goal you have for November?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!