New month, new haircut, and I woke up at 6 AM this morning so I’d say we’re off to a good start. I’m getting into the routine of being at home a lot and I need to improve on it. It is kind of bittersweet because…I have a graduate degree, but it has also been so happy because I was so stressed out and anti-social to get through my last year of grad school. That being said, I’m unemployed, but I haven’t been wont for things to do. I’m excited to work on myself a little bit more than I’ve been able to the last few years and I’ve been surprised at how creative I’ve felt.
Goals for September:
- Read/listen to 30 minutes of church stuff everyday
- Clean/organize/purge for 30 minutes everyday
- Go to the gym for 4 hours weekly
- Go to the temple once
- Post twice a week on the blog
- Read 4 books
- Tell y’all about my project I’ve been working on
Reviewing goals from August:
- Clean for 30 minutes everyday
I’ve been on cleaning sprees, but not consistently.
Read/listen to 30 minutes of church stuff everyday
- Read/listen to 2 books for fun
I’ve been a slow reader this month. I’ve gotten through 1!
- Exercise for 30 minutes 6 days a week
Nope, but we did get gym memberships and we’ve been pretty good. I did something to my knee at some point?? I think it is worked out now though. I’m going to do a workout class with a friend this morning!
Keep sending out resumes for ESL jobs
My husband said I should add kiss him everydayMy husband is silly.
What is a goal you have for September?
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!