I’m realizing I was a little overly ambitious in my goals this past month, but I am still really impressed with how far I went! I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and had a fabulous autoimmune flare up where I ached and basically slept a lot. I’m still pinning down some of my triggers, but I’m looking forward to a new month and being able to set some new (but much more simple) goals. You’re welcome to join the linkup below with a goal post as well!
Goals for June:
- Read 30 chapters of scripture, 5 church talks, and go to the temple 1 time
- Read 4 books
- Share our road trip and Europe itinerary on here
- Finish purging our clothing from our closets
- Hug loads of family and friends
Reviewing goals from May:
- Read 31 chapters of scripture,
10 church talks, and go to the temple 2 times
I did a great job reading church talks and I went to the temple once. I’m still not at a chapter a day of scripture reading so I need to modify these goals.
Deep clean every room in our homeWe had two rounds of house guests this month, but I want to work on our bedroom and master bathroom a lot more still. We have house sitters coming to help us out so I want to make sure everything is extra nice for them and for when we come back!
- Re-organize our closets
This is starting tomorrow. The purge monster is definitely coming for a visit. I’m realizing the one reason why our house gets cluttered is because of papers and clothing.
- Date everything in our pantry and rotate soon-to-expire items into our meal planning
Wash and vacuum both of our cars Get an oil change
- Weed our garden beds
Not even close. I think I planned too much for this month 😉
See Stephanie’s new baby
- Develop a consistent exercising routine
Walk at my graduation!
- Send out 4+ cover letters and resumes
I updated my resume and cover letter. I need to send some out though!
- Clean up my Pinterest boards
- Back up and organize my computer
Mow the lawn for Devin
I mowed the lawn once, wahoo!
Read 4 books
Yessiree! You can read my reviews from April and May here.
What is a goal you have for June?
LINKUP + RULES
- Add your goal posts to the linkup: it could be your goals for the year, 101 in 1001 goals, monthly goals, or just a post that talks about a goal you have completed!
- Display the button on your blog or post (button + code is available on my sidebar)
- Comment on 3 other blog posts that are linked up!