This post is sponsored by Pillsbury, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I am always looking for an easy and fast recipe to take to a church function or someone’s house. I loved when I found this easy pizza roll up recipe! I’ll admit though, for humor purposes, I can be a distracted cook though and I totally messed up this recipe the first time I re-made it for this post: see cheese explosion here.
- 1 can of original Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 package of pepperonis
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take Pillsbury crescent rolls out of the package and unroll them leaving space.
- Cut the mozzarella cheese sticks into half and press 1 half of a mozarrella cheese stick at the widest part of the crescent roll dough.
- Press as many pepperonis as desired into the crescent roll dough (I put 2-3 on each of the crescent rolls).
- Roll the crescent roll from the widest end to the smallest end.
- Press the crescent roll ends into the main part of the biscuit so the cheese does not cook out.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Service with pizza sauce for dipping.